A good brand copywriter is your secret weapon.
And good copy is powerful. It works hand-in-hand with that gorgeous brand design and those professional shots you had done by a commercial photographer. Together, they create that special magic that sells your stuff.
Prices for copywriting projects start from around £350 for new clients.
This usually includes:
- Initial brand questionnaire, followed up by an in-depth telephone or Zoom consultation so that I can learn about your brand.
- Research, so that I understand the wider market you’re operating in. For website copy, this includes basic keyword research so that I make sure I’m using the same words on your website that your potential customers are typing into search engines.
- Copywriting for the pages/deliverables you need. I’ll give your brand a voice that helps customers see why they should trust you, engage with you and come back to you time after time.
- Proofreading to make sure everything reads well and no mistakes slip through.
- Up to two rounds of revisions, so that we can iron out anything that doesn’t work on the page.
Beyond that, prices depend on the complexity, topic, research required and word count of a particular project, which is why I quote for every project individually.
Your website is your online shopfront (and more). It needs to grab customers’ attention, reflect who you are and draw them in.
You can build your own website, or you can get someone else to design a shiny one for you. Either way, if the words aren’t fabulous they let you down.
Good copywriting converts enquiries into sales and (for not-for-profits) turns curious supporters into donors and advocates.
Packaging copy works hard for you! It has a job to do, after all.
If you sell in-store, your copy helps your customer to make that choice to buy YOURS rather than your competitor’s. Think of it as an extra last-minute ad that can secure your sale.
It goes further than that, though. Your product sits on the shelf in your customer’s home and they see and read that copy over and over again – maybe even every day. This is your chance to make them feel like they’re really part of your brand, creating a wider experience, and encouraging them towards buying again…
Product launch and sales copy
It’s not just packaging copy that sells your product. Whether you need product descriptions for your website, copy for your strut cards or words for other point-of-sale materials, let’s talk.
Marketing brochures and sales catalogues
When it comes to sales copy, there’s nothing quite like holding a
printed booklet in your hands! And that’s even more true than ever in these
days of digital and online. There’s a certain quality that comes with tangible
Whether you need copy for your marketing brochures, sales catalogue or leaflets, I can help.