I know it can be tricky approaching a copywriter when you don’t know what your project might cost.
I price by project, so the cost will depend on the brief you give me, the number of words you want, the writing style, how much research is needed and the turnaround time you have in mind.
Drop me an email with a brief idea of what you’re after and we can take it from there. I don’t charge for an initial chat and there’s no hard-sell, just an chance for us to talk through your ideas and see if I can help.
As a very rough guide:
- Four page website (home, about, services, contact): From £600
- Blog posts: From £170 for approx. 600 words
- Tone of voice: From £400 for a very basic package, to approx. £2500 for a more complex project
Prices depend on the complexity, topic, research required and word count, but usually include:
- Telephone or Zoom consultation with you so that I can learn about your business or charity.
- Research, so that I understand the wider market you’re operating in. For website copy, this includes basic keyword research so that I make sure I’m using the same words on your website that your potential customers are typing into search engines.
- Copywriting for the pages/deliverables you need. I’ll give your business or charity a voice and tell customers why they should trust you, engage with you and come back to you time after time.
- Proofreading to make sure everything reads well and no mistakes slip through.
- Up to two rounds of revisions, so that we can iron out anything that doesn’t work on the page.